Contains 18 pre-assembled iFillCups™. Each includes a cup, a pleated filter, a lid and a writable lidding film (by ball pen) pre-assembled to save labor and fully tested to ensure quality.
To save time in busy mornings, you can now fill in advance dozens of FillCups™ with freshly ground beans in minutes. Just add coffee and close the lid.
Selected by the world’s best artisan roasters for their delicately crafted beans, iFillCup™ has
- The ONLY Pleated Polypropylene (PP) Filter in the Industry – Unlike the paper filter used in Green Mountain™, Peet’s™ and Starbucks™ single serve pods*, the PP filter does not absorb delicate flavors, thus enabling the full flavor profile of artisan crafted beans. The unique pleats of our PP filter enable complete extraction of all the ground coffee in the cup and prevent the well-known “Channeling” in other single serve cups.
- The LARGEST Filter in the Single Serve Coffee Market – Our patents-pending DeepBrew™ design and super-strong PP filter enable you to add 50% more coffee, up to 15 grams of coffee, for a richer brew or larger mug.
- The ONLY 100% RECYCLABLE in the Serve Serve Market – Unlike other single serve pods where only the cup is recyclable, iFillCups™ use the same #5 Recyclable PP not only for the cup but also for the lid and filter.
- The ONLY Patents-Pending SmartSeal™ – Our innovative SmartSeal™ provides strong seal between the lid and cup to seal in the freshness of coffee, but it temporarily releases the seal after brewing to allow you to discard the used ground coffee.
To recycle or reuse, just point the lid of a used iFillCup™ into a trash can and pinch the cup until the lid opens. Tap the cup to loosen the used grounds as needed. Then rinse and dry. It should be noted the reused iFillCup™ may not provide the airtight seal of a new or original iFillCup™.
The package case dimensions for the 18-Pack are 2″ x 4″ x 8″.
* iFillCup™ is not related to or affiliated in any way with Keurig™, K-Cup™, Green Mountain™, Starbucks™, Peet’s Coffee™ are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters™, Starbucks or Peet’s Coffee™.