iFill9000 Automatic Filling Machine includes everything you need to start your pod production. Just plug into any 110V wall outlet and your machine is ready to go. It is the ONLY machine of such speed in the industry with the Plug & Play simplicity.
The machine uses only precision servo motors to control all motions and does not require any noisy air compressor or expensive facility remodeling/plumbing. All mechanical parts are precision machined to minimize noise and energy use, making iFill9000 the most energy efficient and quietest filling machine in the world. In fact, it consumes just 0.9 to 1.2 KW power, which is about the energy an automatic drip coffee maker or microwave oven consumes. The production sound it generates is almost like whispering and close to a quiet conversation.
A Pod Placing Module is integrated into iFill9000 right below the Sealing Module for automatically counting and placing the pods from the Sealing Module into the cartons or retail boxes therein. A conventional pod placing robotic machine for handling 6,000 to 18,000 pods per hour costs $25K to $45K, but the Pod Placing Module is provided here free of charge.
The Pod Placing Module is designed to work with automatic or semi-automatic vertical cartoners, top load case packers, robotic palletizers, automatic auger feeder for the hopper. Please ask for our Sales Engineer for more info about our Auger feeder, cartoners, case packers, and palletizers.
- Production Speed: 6,000 to 18,000 Cups per Hour for coffee and tea. When Cocoa, Latte Mix, Soup, etc. are to be filled, please make sure to use special pre-assembled cups without the pleated filer.
- Space Need: 3′ in depth, 5′ in height and 4′ to 12′ in length depending on your selected speed. Compact to fit next to your roasters or in your current office or warehouse.
- Hopper Capacity: 30 to 90 LBS, enough for about 1,200 to 3,600 pods before the need for refilling. We can customize the hopper to hold up to 250 LBS, allowing you to produce about 10,000 pods before refilling.
- Power Need: Just 110V Electricity; 1.2-1,.5 Kilo-watts; 55HZ. No noisy compressor required
- Nitrogen System: Built-in O2 Monitoring Equipment and Display; N2 Flow Control for filling chamber and hopper;
- Shipping Boxes: Boxes 1 to 3 – 36″ x 27″ x 45″; Boxes 4 to 6 – 36″ x 28″ x 30″; Box 7 – 48″ x 36″ x 30″. The seven boxes fit to two standard pallets (40″x48″ or 100cm x 120cm).
- Materials and Color: The machine is made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy and you may choose red, black and stainless steel color.
- Shipping Weight: 932 to 1,885 lbs (428 to 832kg) depending on the production speed you selected
- Shipping Cost: Estimated to be between $500 to $1,400 depending on your location.
Your Purchase also Includes:
1. Pod Placing Module for automatic Placing of 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 24, 48, 60, 80, 96 and 192 cups per box
2. Four Quick-Change Cylinders for filling 8–12.9g coffee. You may also request any Fill Cylinders for up to 15 grams of coffee.
* Keurig, K-Cup, Green Mountain, Starbucks, Peet’s Coffee are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Starbucks and Peet’s Coffee. iFillCup™ is not related to or affiliated with them in any way.